Jigsaw is looking for an experienced Digital Campaign and Analytics Manager that will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid search and social media efforts for both our B2B and B2C clients.
The position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of clients’ SEM activities and social media efforts. The position requires a strong background in pay-per-click (PPC) management with the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, competitive research, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics, etc. The position also requires working knowledge of managing and optimizing social media campaigns. The Manager of Digital Campaigns and Analytics will work closely with our digital campaign specialist on managing client campaigns. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI with a hybrid work schedule for 2022.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs procedures including but not limited to keyword research, competitive analysis, and ad creation for new and existing paid search campaigns
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as Email Marketing.
- Define, adjust, refine internal campaign process
- Stays current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Manages spend against budgets, including estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Executes tests (A/B and Multivariate) on ad copy, bidding strategies, landing pages and audience definitions, among others
- Customizes campaign management and optimization based on individual client business objectives and KPIs
- Recommends audience creation for retargeting and other related opportunities
- Works with and supports cross-discipline teams to help coordinate and implement digital campaigns
- Manages Digital Campaign Specialist’s execution and optimization of paid social and paid search campaigns according to media plans
- Manages internal documentation to keep campaigns organized and other team members informed
- Analyzes data from online/offline promotions, email, social media, and other forms of media as they relate to an integrated campaign
- Synthesizes data into actionable information to present to clients at a variety of levels of sophistication
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- Proven track-record of delivering qualified SEM traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- 2-4 years experience in the following: Managing digital marketing campaigns, Managing paid search engine marketing campaigns, Google Ads platform, Facebook Business Manager platform, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Google Adwords Certification
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Strong research and analytical skills for assessing data and deriving meaningful insights
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, especially when dealing with concurrent projects and deadlines
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- Conscientious and considerate of the whole team and the big picture
- Self-motivated and focused on accountability and owning results
- Experience with content management and email marketing systems
- Growth-oriented with the desire for an expanding role in the agency’s future