As a member of our digital marketing team, you will be primarily responsible for the management and optimization of our client’s PPC strategies ( Google Ads, Google Display, Remarketing ). You will be the subject matter authority for all aspects of Paid Search including content, keyword research, ad copy, account structure, bidding strategy, attribution, and measurement. In addition, you will lead and execute assigned digital marketing projects with our team members. You will partner with our strategist and analyst on overall digital strategy, content strategy and SEO.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, run, and optimize paid campaigns across Google Ads that may also include Display, and Remarketing
- Implement best practices for keyword research, targeting quality traffic, campaign set-up, copywriting, landing pages, optimum bid value, automation, conversion tracking, and competitive analysis
- Identify and take corrective action to address low-performing campaigns and improve outcomes
- Manage campaign expenses against budget and reconcile discrepancies
- Lead, collaborate, and execute assigned digital marketing projects with digital team members
- Identify areas of improvement by performing ongoing A/B and multivariate tests for keywords, ad copy, creative, bids, and landing pages
- Share actionable insights with team and clients
- Data-driven mentality to improve processes, discover new strategies and deliver results to meet goals
- Create and maintain dashboards for key campaign metrics including: CTR (click-through-rate), CPC (cost-per-click), CPA (cost-per-acquisition), CPL (cost-per-lead), CPM (cost-per-thousand), ROAS (return-on-ad-spend), etc…
- Minimum of 5 years experience executing Paid Search campaigns. Agency, B2C, and Account Based Marketing experience is a plus.
- Proven PPC experience with Google Ads, including display and remarketing
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification preferred
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience with Pardot and Google Solutions (Tag Manager, Search Console, Optimize, Data Studio, Keyword Planner) HUGE PLUS.
- Excellent writing, project management, budget management, collaboration, and prioritization skills. A team player.
- The ability to handle multiple responsibilities and efficiently juggle a workload with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and own the outcome. Exceptional follow-through.
- Attention to detail is extremely important.