How ironic that a commercial from the 1950’s would be so relevant to the latest Volkswagen scandal. Ironic that the commercial was made before emission controls. Ironic that the Volkswagen inspectors have their backs to the camera. Ironic that they say they inspect, “…even the things you can’t see…” Ironic in just how ironic this […]
Browsing “Volkswagen Cheating | Jigsaw”
Posted by Steven Wold on October 6th, 201510/6/15 |
- Protected: Truly Knowing Your Audience through Buyer Personas
- Protected: How have we energized our clients’ email marketing campaigns? By starting our own.
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Experience and Optimized Performance
- The Overlooked Role of Privacy Consent Management for Healthcare Industry Websites
- How to Build a Website That Converts Visitors into Leads